Saturday, September 20, 2008

I swear I am back!

My internet visits have been sporadic, but we will achieve connection to cyber space Monday morning! Woo-hoo. I am sure my mom is sick of me coming over to use her computer, although being able to bring an adorable, entertaining diva with me has to make it more bearable for her.
I have a zillion things I want to blog about, but for now a random thought from The Diva.

Every day we drive by a building near the waterfront that has gargoyles on it. Flying monkeys to be exact. The Diva looks forward to seeing "the monkeys" everyday. She even puts her hands over her precious cheeks and yells "Oh Monkeeeeys, where arrrrrrre yoooooou?" Cute (loud) stuff. Tuesday morning as we drove by the monkeys, the diva got quiet. Then she said, "Mom, those monkeys look cold. They need jackets."
What do you say to that?

No comments: