Saturday, January 3, 2009

Teaching her well

My mom (Grammy) took the Diva for a while today to give me a much needed break. And I really do mean much needed. My sanity depended on getting a little time to myself. It was great! I went to the library, then walked over to the mall to use a gift card I got for Christmas. It was so relaxing. I like hanging out with myself! When I got home a did some cleaning before Mom brought the Diva back. When she got here she told me about a little conversation they had in the car while eating fruit snacks (something I don't ever buy).

Grammy- I like these fruit snacks, they taste like Gummy Bears. Diva do you like Gummy Bears.
Diva- No.
Grammy- I like Sour Patch Kids too, do you like Sour Patch Kids?
Diva- No Grammy. I only like HEALTHY FOODS.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Just got caught up on your last 3 posts--all funny! The Diva is at such a fun age, and she's obviously brilliant. :)