Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Dance in the Diaper Aisle

This morning I did some grocery shopping-all by myself! It was nice for a change to be able to roam through the grocery store without anyone making demands on me. I walked through to diaper aisle to cut over to the meat section. I took a second to rejoice in the fact that for know I don't have to make any purchases in the diaper aisle. The Diva potty trained and started wearing underwear shortly after her 2nd birthday. Now, not long after her 3rd birthday, we have graduated to underwear at night. I love not having to clean up a urine soaked child and deal with a smelly pull-up anymore, but the first week of "Operation Panties for Bedtime" I developed insomnia. I was seriously stressing over whether or not The Diva would wet the bed. I am still a little apprehensive when I hear her little voice let me know she is up each morning, but this is a milestone I am happy The Diva has reached.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Wow--fully potty trained and solo grocery shopping--both definitely reasons to celebrate!