Saturday, March 7, 2009

My personal trainer and my dietician

First of all, I don't have a real personal trainer. But for some reason Ludacris is my new motivator. It seems that whenever I feel I can't go much further and am ready to hit the stop button on the treadmill, Luda makes an appearance in my ear buds. And suddenly, I am ready to keep going. It's weird and amazing.

Secondly, The Diva has taken to putting four grapes in a Ziploc baggie when I go to work out. Then, when I get back, she takes them out and stands over me while I eat them. It's another weird occurrence, since I have no idea why she does this. I am trying to be healthy, but isn't four grapes a little skimpy? She means business.

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

Four grapes...that cracks me up.

Yellow Beads said...

Oh funny lil' Diva, ha!!