Thursday, March 5, 2009

That's what friends are for

My dearest friend has a personal trainer, so she invited me to her gym with her today so she can show me what her personal trainer has shown her. I have worked out for three days in a row now, which might not seem like a lot, but when your butt hasn't done much moving, three days of exercise=pain. So, I emailed Dear Friend, and told her maybe I wasn't feeling it. After all, I did go to my own gym this morning. I asked for a rain check. Guess what her reply was?

"No. You can not take a rain check. You have to come with me."

So guess where I'll be in an hour? Bringin' on the pain! I'm so glad I have a friend who doesn't let me take the easy way out. I'm sure I'll be thanking and cursing her this evening!

1 comment:

doodlebelle said...

Now that's a good friend!