Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grapes and Lobsters- An Update

I got a call from the manager of the grape-stealing grocery store. The manager was very nice, and very apologetic. They are sending me a gift card, and he said that he was going to be talking to all of the baggers about the situation, so that it would never happen again. I feel kind of bad about that part. It really wasn't a ton of grapes, and I never expected a gift card. I just thought it was poor customer service and that maybe it should be brought to someone's attention. Oh well, it is over now.

As far as the lobster costume goes, we now have the materials and the basic concept. And my mom, the bad-ass Martha Stewart is going to help me out a little. Which is a good thing, because now the diva is going to be photographed next Saturday by the local paper for a Halloween article they are doing, and she will have to be in costume. So hopefully it all comes together in the next six days. It should, like I said, I brought in reinforcements (my Mom) and she works well under pressure. I am sure she is super happy that we have moved nearby so that I can add to her already busy life.

No comments: