Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm such a bad blogger

It has been forever since I have posted anything. Boy do I have tons I can write about, but I just haven't. The diva gives me endless material for posts, and I had better get on the ball recording all of her charm, or I will forget it.
For now I will just stick to a basic update of sorts. We are now officially Vermonters, and I remain unemployed. The good news is DeRon found a job immediately in his field, so we should eventually do alright, once we play catch up from all this moving business. Those of you who have made a big move know just how stressful it can be. We are currently dealing with trying to squeeze money out of the moving company, since all of our precious belongings arrived here in Vermont SOAKING WET! Much of our stuff was damaged. It was someone's brilliant idea to reorganize the truck in a storm. I can't focus too much on it, because it makes me angry, and I you won't like me when I am angry. :) I will say my husband is being much nicer about it all, even though he is frustrated too. I suggested holding the movers hostage until the situation was remedied. I was told that wasn't such a good idea, on many levels. At least we have our health, and were able to relocate to be closer to family and to give the diva a different life. Now if we can just get a permanent residence and both be employed we can work on giving our little drama queen a sibling.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Uuuuuugh. What a pain.... I hope you can get what you deserve from the moving company.