Friday, November 14, 2008

Where does she come up with this stuff?

The Diva has clearly been here before. Tomorrow night she is going to spend some time with Grammy and Grandpa, so Daddy-0 and I are getting a date night. Funny how now that we live near more family we are actually getting the chance to date each other again. I like it! So, I told The Diva that she was going to go to Grammy's on Saturday night and the conversation when down like this.

Diva- What will you and Daddy do while I am at Grammy's?
Me-I don't know. What do you think Daddy and I should do?
Diva-Well, you could go have some sodas. Or you could go dance! And you could have adult drinks. And when you dance, you have to hold hands and dance like this (demonstrating the waltz she often does with her daddy).

Funny thing is we probably will go out dancing. And adult drinks will most likely be involved in the evening. The other funny thing is I rarely drink "adult drinks", and I can't remember the last time Daddy-o and I went dancing. So where she gets this stuff, I have no idea.

No comments: