Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do you like enemas?

D got Diva a tube of M&M's for Valentine's Day. It reminded me that not long ago, Diva didn't call them M&M's. She called them enemas. It provided me with all kinds of amusement. Here are some examples of just how funny it could be:

Diva: "I want an enema!" "Mommy, can I have an enema?" "I want more enema's!" "Do you like enemas Mommy?"


Now that Diva pronounces the name of those little chocolaty treats correctly, it's just not as much fun to let her have them.

3 comments:

MommyToTwoBoys said...

That is too funny! I am so happy you found my blog! I can't wait to read more of yours!!! How are you guys?

Shan said...

HI-larious!

Mad's starting to lose a lot of her first words, too. Bittersweet (but not like it is for *you*, lol).

Marlo said...

That's hilarious!