Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Interview with Diva-then and now

Last year around this time, I did a facebook note interview with Diva. I thought it would be fun to post last year's answers, ask her the same questions again and see how they change. Here goes:


March 09- Age 3

1) What does your Mama say to you a lot? I love you
2) What makes Mama happy? A smiley face
3) What makes Mama sad? Getting mad
4) What does your Mama do to make you laugh? Plays music
5) What was your Mama like as I child? I don't know
6)How old is your Mama? 30
7) How tall is your Mama? This tall (gesturing with hands)
8)What is her favorite thing to do? Pick me up at daycare
9) What does your Mama do when you aren't around? Works
10) If your Mama becomes famous, what will it be for? Drinking and laughing

Feb 2010

1)What does your Mom say to you a lot? She calls me Pookie.
2) What makes Mommy happy? Hugs
3)What makes Mommy sad? When I yell. That makes Mommy sad.
4) What does your Mommy say to make you laugh? She says I am funny and silly. That makes me laugh.
5) What was your Mommy like as a child? She was very nice and she was very special.
6) How old is your Mom? 31
7) How tall is your Mom? A little bit tall. Yeah, but not as tall as Daddy.
8) What is her favorite thing to do? Play at the park with me.
9) What does your Mom do when you aren't around? She goes to work.
10) If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? She would be famous for dancing, and jumping jacks.

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

Can you please post a picture of yourself dancing, laughing, drinking, and doing jumping jacks? That must be a sight to see! HA!

That is too cute. My huuby and I were just talking last weekend about giving the kids interviews just so we could hear their funny answers.

Shan said...

This is brilliant! I can't wait to see next year's answers. :+)