Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Ramblings

* Monday night, two of Diva's fish ate her other fish. The fish was alive one minute and a skeleton the next. It's still disturbing me. Thank goodness my sweet girl was sleeping!

*It is 3 degrees today with the windchill. Yesterday it was in the 30's. I'd like a little more consistency. Please and thank you.

* Yesterday the Diva was playing with a loud toy that I had asked her not to play with. I told her that if she played it again, I would take it away. She replied, "What if I'm loud Mommy, will you take me away too?" I dread the teen years.

* Tuesday night D surprised me with a babysitter and happy hour. I had a margarita and we ate pub food. He knew I was feeling down, and having that little break really helped.

*I have finished all four Twilight books, and against my better judgment I find myself craving more.

That's all for now. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Shan said...

What a sweet husband you have! And I'm with you on dreading the teen years (ahem... voice of experience here... uh, maybe I shouldn't say anything else).

Shan said...

Hey, where's this week's meal plan? I'm kinda hungry and wanted to know what you're having. :+)